This gestational diabetes friendly take on Moroccan tagine is really … More
Food for thought
- Hi Hazeline. Good on your for making an impact with your BGLs... said:
- Hi Jessica thanks for sharing your experience... said:
- Hi Kandice. This is a store-bought bar and is an Australian example of a packaged snack that works within the GDM diet recommendations... said:
- So glad you found us! And best wishes with your pregnancy... said:
- Hi there , thank you for the great information i have just been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and i wont be seeing my specialist till nxt week and im freaking out... said:
I’m Lisa Taylor, the mum behind GDRecipes. I created this site after having GDM myself & because I love food. I’d like to inspire, motivate & support you to cook & eat well during your pregnancy with GDM & beyond. Come read my story. My kitchen is your kitchen. ... Read more
Ingredient searchSearch for recipes by ingredient. Just type your ingredient into the homepage 'Search' box.
Getting startedGetting started with GDM? Check out our 'Eating Well' section for tips on eating right & staying on track. Can you have your cake and eat it too? Find out.
First Testimonial'I know what you ate last summer...& it didn't give you GDM'. What are some of the myths about getting GDM? Find out in our article.
Second TesimonialDon't forget to add your comments to recipes, articles & interviews. My kitchen is your kitchen. I want to hear your thoughts.