Things are hotting up here in the Gestational Diabetes Recipes … More
Food for thought
- Hi Neelima, Glad you've found some recipe treats to try already! There is already one recipe for 'shrimp' which are called 'prawns' in Australia... said:
- Hi Chee. Thanks for your question... said:
- I think I forgot to mention that yes, a zucchini is a courgette... said:
- I just came to know I have GDM... said:
- So glad you're enjoying the inspiration... said:
I’m Lisa Taylor, the mum behind GDRecipes. I created this site after having GDM myself & because I love food. I’d like to inspire, motivate & support you to cook & eat well during your pregnancy with GDM & beyond. Come read my story. My kitchen is your kitchen. ... Read more
Ingredient searchSearch for recipes by ingredient. Just type your ingredient into the homepage 'Search' box.
Getting startedGetting started with GDM? Check out our 'Eating Well' section for tips on eating right & staying on track. Can you have your cake and eat it too? Find out.
First Testimonial'I know what you ate last summer...& it didn't give you GDM'. What are some of the myths about getting GDM? Find out in our article.
Second TesimonialDon't forget to add your comments to recipes, articles & interviews. My kitchen is your kitchen. I want to hear your thoughts.