Written by Lisa Taylor, Writer & Founder of GestationalDiabetesRecipes.com For many, Christmas is a time of tradition. Like ‘traditionally’ someone will get thrown into the pool at our Christmas lunch. And someone will ‘traditionally’ eat more than his or her … Continue reading
Food for thought
- Much batter than butter said:
- cinnamon is a great idea said:
- You can also do a savory version with Tabasco and Soy sauce - I'm not sure if that modifies the carb load though. said:
- Oh thank God someone has done this! I just found out I have GDM and am 8weeks pregnant... said:
- The one thing I have struggled with through out my pregnancy is yogurt! Doesn't matter what brand and how low fat it is they ALL have a lot of sugar in them... said:
I’m Lisa Taylor, the mum behind GDRecipes. I created this site after having GDM myself & because I love food. I’d like to inspire, motivate & support you to cook & eat well during your pregnancy with GDM & beyond. Come read my story. My kitchen is your kitchen. ... Read more
Ingredient searchSearch for recipes by ingredient. Just type your ingredient into the homepage 'Search' box.
Getting startedGetting started with GDM? Check out our 'Eating Well' section for tips on eating right & staying on track. Can you have your cake and eat it too? Find out.
First Testimonial'I know what you ate last summer...& it didn't give you GDM'. What are some of the myths about getting GDM? Find out in our article.
Second TesimonialDon't forget to add your comments to recipes, articles & interviews. My kitchen is your kitchen. I want to hear your thoughts.