For the short amount of preparation time, this recipe has a big return on flavour. It’s also fun because you can serve up the ingredients and leave it to others to prepare their rolls. So it’s almost a night off … Continue reading
Food for thought
- Am loving this page already... said:
- […] More info: Best Health Mag, Diabetes Australia, Gestational Diabetes Recipes […] said:
- Can u make these as mini eggy cups? said:
- [...] diabetes friendly Creamy Potato Salad into a meal by pairing it with a tasty protein such as these Fish Kebabs, or some grilled red meat or chicken... said:
- I wish I knew about these when I was pregnant last time... said:
I’m Lisa Taylor, the mum behind GDRecipes. I created this site after having GDM myself & because I love food. I’d like to inspire, motivate & support you to cook & eat well during your pregnancy with GDM & beyond. Come read my story. My kitchen is your kitchen. ... Read more
Ingredient searchSearch for recipes by ingredient. Just type your ingredient into the homepage 'Search' box.
Getting startedGetting started with GDM? Check out our 'Eating Well' section for tips on eating right & staying on track. Can you have your cake and eat it too? Find out.
First Testimonial'I know what you ate last summer...& it didn't give you GDM'. What are some of the myths about getting GDM? Find out in our article.
Second TesimonialDon't forget to add your comments to recipes, articles & interviews. My kitchen is your kitchen. I want to hear your thoughts.